How Can I Help You?
You are only human and it is OK to admit life is chaotic and ask for help before you combust!
We all meet challenges day to day whether it`s in work or life. These challenges can often result in you getting stuck, feeling confused and needing support. If you are ready to make a change in your life, I can provide you with the tools to help you get clarity on what needs to change for you for the better and get you back on track to meet your goals.
My model is a blended and unique approach that is underpinned by a specialist form of Psychotherapy called Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT/CBT) and Coaching. My training and experience across both of these areas enables me to integrate them where appropriate into the work that I do.
Keep reading and see how I can help you or get in touch to discuss further.
My Commitment To You
I Will Help You:
- Be more assertive and confident
- Speak openly
- Open your mind to a new you
- Achieve emotional well – being
- Shift from unhealthy emotions to healthy emotions
- Improve your self – esteem
- Provide a life long way of helping yourself
- Not judge you
- Be honest with you
- Expect you to be honest with me
- Expect you to work hard
- Expect you to do some work in between sessions
- Get you involved in both mental and physical work that may challenge you (for the better of course!)
I would recommend Mindzip every time – this has transformed my life and was very effective – Thanks so much!
After working with Jim at Mindzip we identified together areas in my work and personal life where I needed support and I now know exactly where I am going in future.
I am so impressed with how this has helped me.
After searching the web to try and work out what was right for me I contacted Jim and after a friendly conversation and completing a course of sessions I am so much more confident than ever in my role and with leadership confidence.
I can`t emphasise enough how effective this can be for people!